2018 Open Garden Convenor: Bill Fleming
Friday October 19th, Saturday October 20th, and Sunday October 21st, 2018
This year the Galston Garden Club will be opening nine outstanding gardens with all proceeds being distributed to a wide range of charities. Gardens are open from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on each day at a cost of $5 for individual gardens or $20 for a ticket allowing entry to all the gardens (this can be distributed over the three days). Most are large acreage gardens covering a wide range of styles, with something to interest everyone.
- Julie and Rod Cartledge, 24 Sagars Road, Kenthurst
- Janet and John Sefton, 7 Hunt Avenue, Dural
- Dot and Bob Butler, 28 Glen Street, Galston
- Bill Fleming, 21 Fishburn Road, Galston
- Sue and Ian Fisher, 11 Ballanda Place, Dural
- Christine and Rob Murray, 10 Venetta Road, Glenorie
- Trish And Graham Piper, 25 Harrisons Lane, Glenorie
- Craig Teece, 20 Wylds Road, Middle Dural
- Karen Lindley, 2 Marrakesh Place, Arcadia
Tickets are available on the open days at the Galston Club, 21 Arcadia Road, Galston and at any of the gardens. No pre-booking is needed, just get yourself to any of the gardens and get a ticket and the brochure which includes a map. Food is available at many local locations which are listed in the brochure, or you can bring a picnic to have in one of the gardens. Light refreshments are available at Garden 7.