For all enquiries about the 2017 Open Gardens ~ Contact: Bill Fleming
Phone: 9653 2394
Enquiries and Membership
Please email the Secretary, Kim Peterson on firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries about the Galston Garden Club or phone 0418 634 475 to leave a clear message. Your call will be returned promptly.
Membership Forms available on request.
Our meetings are held on the second Wednesday every month (except December and January), at the Galston Community Centre, 37 Arcadia Rd, Galston, at 8 p.m.
Visitors are always welcome.
We are an informal and friendly group, and no matter what your gardening ability and gardening knowledge is, we have a lot to offer:
- Members will receive a monthly email of Club news
- Meetings have a visiting guest speaker
- Garden rambles; day and other trips during the year
- Winter & Christmas socials
- Trading Table & Cuttings Corner each meeting
- Supper provided and Club library available
- Members’ bloom display